I want to instill a level of confidence in everyone I speak for that can only be achieved through finding internal happiness and eliminating victim mentality.
What We've Achieved
- Triumph Games Champion 2015
- Experienced speaker with years of experience/ over 50 speaking events
- Spoke and Emceed for 16 ceremonies thanking veterans on hospice care for their service.
- Assisted in the medical training in over 1,000 Navy Corpsmen and medical officers, as well as over 400 Marines.
- Marine Corps Museum Voice over
- Macy's Partner and face of Men's Ideology brands "Accepting All Athletes" Campaign.
- National Commercial for Grunt Style 2017
- Former Navy Corpsman combat medic with The Marines.
- Medical Consultant for the Department of Defense.
- Mentored 16 junior Navy Corpsmen and over 40 junior Marines.
- Coordinated and spoke at a personal ceremony for a veteran hospice patient and his family.
- Assisted in training over 100 SWAT police officers during "Urban Shield" exercises in Boston and San Francisco
- Sole medical role player in two separate training events for police officers in Newark, California that resulted in training 60 police officers tactical medical training.
- Senior line Corpsman for 2nd Battalion 5th Marines. Coordinated and supervised the healthcare and medical readiness for 165 Marines and Sailors.
- Psychology Major with Chapman University
Redmond has been involved in public speaking since 2008. While in the military, he was always striving to teach his junior Corpsmen (field medics) and Marines combat trauma management. Redmond was in charge of training the Japanese Self Defense Force (JSDF) in combat medicine during Exercise Forest Light 2010 in Sekiyama, Japan.
The day Redmond left the military, he began teaching tactical combat medicine as a civilian contractor for the military. He then found happiness in speaking for the Elizabeth Hospice Center. Being able to thank WWII veterans and their families for their service was an experience like no other . A year later, he was speaking for the hospice center by day and teaching tactical medicine by night.